Yamaha Majesty
This kit was my selection for our club 2013 12 hour build.  I did not complete quite in time because we cut the build short by 45
minutes (that's my excuse and I'm sticking with it).  What slowed me down was the paint masking that I needed to do on the
bodywork and the front brake disk.

One thing that worked out well was using the Testors basecoat/clearcoat spray paints.  The clear coat dried in a couple of hours,
which help speed the building time.  I'll think about using them in future.

Base Kit(s):   Fujimi Yamaha Majesty (kit number 045060)     

Finished:        Feb 2013

Modifications/Additions:
- drilled out brake disks
- added clutch and brake lines to handlebar levers
- Top Studio throttle cables
- wheel axles and some other bolts replaced with metal
- bare metal foil behind signal lights
- Paint is Testors GTS blue basecoat and gloss topcoat, Tamiya semi-gloss black acrylic and Alclad II metallics


Click on Thumbnail to see detailed image.  These images are 1024 x 768 and should load reasonably quickly,
depending on your connection speed.